Siembra Farm CSA Signup Form CLICK HERE!
My CSA Account
Annual Start Up Fee: $50 – $150 sliding scale (check sliding scale page for coupon codes for the Start Up Fee)
Weekly Fee: $30
October 19th- June 10th (approximately 34 weeks – dates may vary depending on weather)
- Union St Farmers Market – Wednesdays, 4-7pm (EBT/foodstamps accepted at this location!)
- Farm Pickup- Friday afternoons at the Siembra Farm
- Alachua County Farmer’s Market- Saturdays 8:30am-noon (EBT/food stamps accepted at this location!)
- Haile Farmer’s Market- Saturdays 8:30am-noon
- Micanopy- Mosswood Farmstore, Saturday at 10am
Contact Cody and Veronica at email@example.com if interested in another delivery option.
Work on the farm in exchange for fresh veggies.
Contact Cody at firstname.lastname@example.org if interested.
Veggies you can expect to see in your share depending on the season:
Arugula, Basil, Beans, Beets, Broccoli, Bulb Fennel, Cabbage, Chinese Cabbage, Carrots, Cilantro, Collard Greens, Corn, Cucumbers, Eggplant, Herbs, Kale, Lettuce, Mustard Greens, Peas, Peppers, Potatoes, Pumpkin, Radishes, Rosemary, Shiitake Mushrooms, Spinach, Squash, Sweet Potatoes, Swiss Chard, Tomatoes, Turnips, Zucchini, Yuca